No Products in the Cart
NEW! STRONG BLACK COFFEE, SWEETENED JUST RIGHT!
Meet Nescafe 2-in-1 Kopi O, also famously known as black coffee in the western world. It is an intensely aromatic dark roast coffee with the very well known 'kaw' taste from South East Asia ('kaw' means strong; 'kopi' means coffee; 'O' means black in Malay language). For your ultimate convenience, Nescafe Kopi O is mildly sweetened with sugar, so you don't need to prepare your own sugar while you're on the go.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR COFFEE
Hot Coffee: Pour coffee content into your favorite mug, add 7 oz. (200 mL) of hot water, stir and your coffee is ready to serve.
Cold Coffee: Pour coffee content into your favorite mug, add 3.5 oz. (100 mL) of hot water, stir, then add some ice cubes. Voilà ! Your iced cold coffee is ready!
1. ONE packet of Nescafe Kopi O (a.k.a 2-in-1 black coffee).
2. Add 2 tablespoons of hot/boiling water to dissolve the coffee powder.
3. Whip the mixture until frothy. (Electric mixer: 2 mins; Hand whip: 8-15 mins)
4. Pour 1 cup milk of your choice (regular milk, soy milk, almond milk, etc.) into a tall glass, 8 oz. Feel free to add a few ice cubes.
5. Spoon your whipped coffee to the top of your milk.
6. This is when you TAKE A PHOTO :)
7. Using your spoon or straw, stir vigorously to swirl it into your milk.
8. Sip and enjoy it!
PRO TIP: This recipe ONLY works with our Nescafe Kopi O. You won't be able to create the froth if you're using our 3-in-1 coffee because it contains creamer.
*This guarantee will not be granted if the products are found to be damaged or misused intentionally.